Call Us: 503-284-3575
Lorin W. Rice, DMD
Reed T. Hall, DDS
Ted R. Rask DMD
2824 NE Wasco, Suite 210
Portland, OR 97232
- Remember to stick to softer foods and avoid hard/crunch/sticky foods when you have a temporary crown placed.
- Brush normally; floss the crown, but pull the floss out of the side instead of back up through the teeth.
What if my temporary comes off?
- If your temporary comes off, it is okay to wait until the next business day to call our office to recement it for you.
- You can apply a little Vaseline inside and rotate it until it fits and tack it in place until you see the dentist. It is important that the temporary remain on the tooth to prevent any drifting or tooth exposure before the permanent restoration is cemented.
- If you are unable to bond the temporary securely, please call our office at 503.284.3575 so we can schedule an appointment to recement it.