Call Us: 503-284-3575
Lorin W. Rice, DMD
Reed T. Hall, DDS
Ted R. Rask DMD
2824 NE Wasco, Suite 210
Portland, OR 97232
- Even if you wear full dentures, it is still important to take good care of your mouth. Brush your gums, tongue and palate every morning with a soft-bristled brush before you insert your dentures to stimulate circulation in your tissues and help remove plaque.
- Sore spots may develop, if so, please contact our office for adjustments.
- Remember to leave your denture out at night to give tissues a rest.
- If you need adhesive, apply in small dots for easier clean up. Clean after use with a denture brush and soap and water over a soft surface and store in its container.
- Make sure to clean the container regularly.
- Use PolyDent once a week to soak appliance in to remove mineral deposits.
- Keep away from pets as they can eat them.
If your denture is broken or stops fitting properly, contact our office at 503.284.3575.