Call Us: 503-284-3575
Lorin W. Rice, DMD
Reed T. Hall, DDS
Ted R. Rask DMD
2824 NE Wasco, Suite 210
Portland, OR 97232
- Remember to brush and floss before wearing your nightguard.
- Place your nightguard in warm water for 30 seconds - 1 minute before using.
- Your body may produce extra saliva for awhile until your mouth gets used to the nightguard.
- Wear your nightguard every night to protect your teeth. Since teeth do shift over time, your nightguard may not fit if not worn regularly.
- In the morning remove your nightguard and clean it with cold water and toothpaste and store it in the carrying case.
- Remember to clean the case regularly.
- Pets may eat your nightguard, so please keep it out of their reach.
- Bring your nightguard in when you come to our office for you exam and cleaning so it can be cleaned and inspected.
- If your nightguard is broken or develops holes after long-term use, contact our office to have another nightguard made. Nightguards typically last 3-5 years.
- If the bite on the nightguard feels off, please contact our office at 503-284-3575.